Friday, October 28, 2011

Twelve week for the parts supplier one 24th October


From this week I will talk something outside workshop, I will divide the parts supplier three items.

(1) big parts supplier

(2) second hand parts supplier

(3) special parts supplier

In the New Zealand there are four parts supplier: BNT, Auto stop, Repco, Part master.
They supply from the small bolt to air compression, belt to cam belt kit, wipe brade to rack cover gasket, etc. Normally every part you need placed new one for the vehilce.











BNT is my favourite after market supplier, sales man friendly, professionally, helpful.














The repco opens from the monday to sunday, to those work shop which work saturday afternoon, the repco is only choice.








To me the partmaster I've only been there few time. I don't know why I always went to BNT, auto stop, repco, and then last chose the Partmaster.








The auto stop they have service they can repair some parts like hand brake cable the other three parts supplier can not do it.

They have their only character, I will explain detail in my assessment.

To be a good after market parts supplier:

(1) you need to be a good parts agent.
     Liking the brake parts the best one is bendix, only the BNT and auto stop saling it.


(2) good position
     Easy for every to access it.


(3) you need have warehouse.
     no matter your branch how bigger is it, you need a very large warehouse.
     How bigger is it? I have been BNT in the North shore bigger than unitec library.

How to buy parts if you come from the work shop you do not need pay the bill, just open an account, and then pay one month later. but you need tell them order number (usually is rego Number for the repairing vehicle), this helps for the checking the bill.








No comments:

Post a Comment