Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi The first week for the assignment professinal practice





Hi

It's me Nickie Id 1301691. for the week 10th August

Sorry about so later to creat a blogger for the assignment, maybe you can said me I am lazy, but in fact I did the research every week, I am rightnow doing the apprenticeship in the workshop, which named Takapuna brake&automotive. I was been there for around one and half years.

Each week I will write down some thing happened in the workshop, sometime I will write into email which I will to my girlfriend,because I like to tell good or bad and funny things when I got from the apprenticeship.

firstly the topic about this assignment I took me two week to understand, because from the word "Automotive professonal practice" I did not understand what is the meaning?

The next week I talked with the Tutor.



















No comments:

Post a Comment